The main activities that this project will undertake are:
Research Papers–Create a knowledge base on relevant trade and investment issues for India and Pakistan..
Annual Trade Perception Survey-Assesses business perceptions in India and Pakistan on the extent of current impediments to India-Pakistan trade and the measures needed to improve the business environment.
- Regional Chambers of Commerce Roundtable–Fosters dialogue with regional chambers of commerce in particular from border-states in both countries.
State-level Consultations with Chambers of Commerce- Informs industry in different states about the recent developments in trade normalization process, address misconceptions, understand trade barriers and provide information on trade opportunities with Pakistan.
- Web Portal-Linked to the ICRIER website the web portal disseminates project activities and research publications. It also functions as one stop location for information on India-Pakistan trade and investment.
Newsletter–A regular platform for concise policy oriented analysis and will provide information about the project activities.
- Project Outcome Chain
- Project Team
- Dr. Nisha Taneja, Professor
- Ms. Sanjana Joshi, Senior Consultant
- Ms. Samridhi Bimal, Research Associate
- Ms. Isha Dayal, Research Associate
- Ms. Devyani Pande, Research Assistant
- Ms. Vatsala Shreethi, Research Assistant